CL Account Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a CL Account Coordinator.
The Account Coordinator assists the Account Executive or Account Manager and other department personnel by processing work associated with insurance accounts, such as issuing certificates of insurance, rating, data entry, renewal preparation and other tasks by performing the following duties.
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Processes change requests, follows up with carriers as needed, reviews endorsements for accuracy, and generates accurate invoices.
- Creates general correspondence to carriers and clients.
- Sets up Notice of Cancellations and Reinstatements.
- Processes final cancellations.
- Processes final audits and sends to insured.
- Updates Lost Business spreadsheet.
- Issues certificates of insurance and evidences of property.
- Prepares policies, renewals and other documents for delivery to insured.
- Rates lines of coverage as needed.
- Participates in required continuing professional development.
- Updates driver/equipment/vehicle schedules and makes MVR requests if required.
- Works with Underwriters for quotes for Insured’s when additional coverage is needed
- Follows Agency procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition, imagination, creativity, and experience to complement data.
- Design - Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others. Participates in continuing professional development as required by Agency procedures.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things. Accepts feedback from others. Failure to interact courteously and tactfully with managers, co-workers, customers and/or vendors to the point that productivity or morale suffers may be grounds for termination.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Change Management - Communicates changes effectively. Improves processes and services.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Strategic Thinking - Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Must be a self-starter; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic understanding of underwriting and insurance coverages.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, Agency policies and procedures, and safety rules. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Agency management software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually that of a typical office.
Applicants will work in Miami, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: from $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time