Certified Professional Coder
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Are you an experienced Certified Professional Coder looking for a new opportunity with a fast-paced practice? We have a temporary assignment for 5 month with the possibility of extension.
- Verify and ensure the accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness of diagnosis and procedures codes based on services rendered.
- This role will be conducting retrospective, prospective and concurrent coding reviews to identify documentation improvement opportunities and apply Evaluation and Management and ICD 10 coding guidelines
- Review medical record information to identify all appropriate level of Evaluation and management based on EM 1997 CMS guidelines.
- Proficiency on reporting HEDIS and HCC.
- Review and complete appropriate documentation/system entry regarding claim/ encounter information.
- Certified Medical Coder with one of the following active certifications and with a high degree of competency (CPC, CPC-A, CPC-H, or CPMA from AAPC; or CCA, CCSP, CCS from AHIMA).
- Knowledge/experience with ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Expertise auditing Evaluation and Management level/codes.
- Experience with EMR.
- Prior coding experience in a medical office environment.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills ( English –Spanish )
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Miami, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary