Certified or Registered Medical Assistant | Orlando, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's Division has a client looking for a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant for a busy Internal Medicine practice in the Hunters Park area in Orlando to cover a medical leave for roughly 12 weeks.
This position requires fully bilingual (English & Spanish) and must be a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Prepares the examination room for the patient as well as taking patient vital signs and recording vitals in medical chart.
- This position also includes phlebotomy.
- To schedule appointments for patients as well as registration.
- Proficient in EMR Process.
Mon-Fri 8:30 am- 5 pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Orlando, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time