Certified Medical Assistant | Margate, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Are you a Certified Medical Assistant looking to move into a faced paced medical practice, where you can make a difference assisting doctors, mommies and their babies? Well we have the place for you!
Albion Healthcare has a client with three gynecology practices within the Broward County area. They are looking for a dynamic team player to join their team in the Margate, FL office.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid phlebotomy experience.
- A minimum of four recent years of working experience as a Medical Assistant with front office skills. OB/GYN experience a plus.
- Must be a certified Medical Assistant
- Patient scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Phlebotomy, vitals and injections
- Must be accustomed to working in a fast paced environment
- Must have EMR experience (ECW-E Clinical Works, a plus)
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Margate, FL.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time