Cash Application and Credit Supervisor | Coral Springs, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this position:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client looking to hire a Cash Application and Credit Supervisor to work at Coral Springs FL, area.
Reporting to the Controller, the Cash Application and Credit Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the payment application of over $160 million in accounts receivable balances, as well as supervising credit functions. The Supervisor is also responsible for the supervision of Cash Application Specialists and Credit Administrative Associates, including mentoring and assisting with core responsibilities.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure the team is operating efficiently and within the defined guidelines
- Attend and hold department meetings as required to communicate effectively with the team
- Collaborate with other departments to complete ad hoc requests
- Analyze aging reports to ensure credit lines are sufficient based on sales and payments
- Ensure proper and complete documentation is obtained for all new accounts
- Oversee new account setup and ensure applications are processed within the required timeline
- Conduct credit reviews, analyze credit risk, determine appropriate credit limit and approve terms
- Answer customer questions regarding their credit line
- Ensure staff is performing account maintenance on existing accounts in a timely manner
- Support Sales team with customer issues
- Ensure all customer payments and adjustments are applied timely and accurately
- Oversee and assist with unapplied payments
- Monitor, Manage and Mentor staff members
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Training and development of credit and cash application staff
- Monitor time clock punches to ensure staff adherence to schedules
- Develop and improve processes within department to be more efficient
- Assist with year-end audit
- Maintaining up-to-date SOP’s and work instructions for key processes
- Act as a back-up to Accounts Receivable Specialist and Credit Administrative Associate when needed
Supervisory Responsibilities: Cash Application Specialists and Credit Associates
- Three (3) to five (5) years of credit
- A minimum of one (1) year of Supervisor or management experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Intermediate level Excel knowledge, including basic lookups, pivot tables, and sorting & filtering
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $70,000/year
Job Status: Full Time