Home Care Management Team Supervisor
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About Job Opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has clients seeking for a Home Care Management Team Supervisor.
- The Care Management Team Supervisor plays a critical role acting as a liaison between clients and candidates, while driving revenue for the branch
- The Supervisor will be the Leader of a team of home care staffing professionals
- Home care staffing professionals place caregivers and nurses in a home or facility environment, follow them on assignments both private homes and with Health Care facilities
Though this position does not have any direct reports, it does manage the process of staffing and retention of both customers and clients.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Care Managers on staffing, providing guidance to clients and assistance to hospitals
- Provide Exceptional customer service and operate with excellent core values
- The performance is based on how well you lead your team based on Care Management goals created by upper management on putting candidates to work and creating billable hours for the individual desk and the division
- Working with the Branch Manager weekly on strategy, goals, and activity benchmarks will be key to success
- Assignments booked need to be done 100% in accordance with goals for the division
- Ensure retention of all placed candidates and replacements as necessary
- Follow up with clients is In order to achieve this, quality customer service, strong core values and persistence will be key
- Obtain Starts for Health Care that will complete work with our health care clients/facilities
- It is mandatory to meet 90% of personal quota on a regular basis
- To ensure success, aggressive follow up and follow through
- Provide top notch quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experienced in Healthcare Staffing required
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located within a 15 mile radius of Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $50,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire