Cardiology Registered Nurse | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division is looking for a Cardiology Registered Nurse to start at a Boutique Cardiology Spa in the Doral, FL area. This is a part-time opportunity of 15-20 hrs. per week
Interview today and start tomorrow! Send us your resume to schedule an interview!
The cardiac rehab nurse reports to the ICR Director and Medical Director. This role provides direct clinical patient care. The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients as prescribed by physician. The role is accountable to support ICR and Medical Director to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's Individual Treatment Plan needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Telemetry monitoring supervision/interpretation during patient’s exercise.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as stress tests coordinator for optimal patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician orders.
- Responds to medical emergency and follows emergency procedure protocols.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the organization's core values and mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
- Assesses each patient for understanding of heart healthy life style modifications necessary for maintaining optimum health
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Participates in the development of standards, procedures, and/or policies.
- Perform blood draws as necessary
- Perform patients’ vitals as needed
- Demonstrate exceptional face-to-face customer service and phone etiquette
- Communicate with other departments regarding service needed for client
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Maintain systematic flow of ICR guest appointments.
- Continual assessment of patient for safe participation in the medical program.
- Chart documentation in adherence to CMS guidelines.
- Monitor patient(s) cardiovascular activity.
- Respond to medical emergency.
- Continually exceed guest expectation
- Education and qualification:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Valid AHA Basic Life Support Certification.
- Valid AHA Advanced Life Support Certification.
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- At least 3 years in cardiac rehabilitation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of exercise physiology.
- Experience with electronic health record system.
- Excellent customer service skills, attentive to details, dependable and organized, maintain HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- Strong ability to work independently and multi-task.
- On call and weekend work as needed.
- Team player.
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $38/hour
Job Status: Part Time