Executive Administrator | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Executive Administrator to work at a company located in the Boca Raton, FL area.
CALLING ALL MBA COLLEGE GRADS WITH AN INTEREST IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS!!
Our client, a global lighting manufacture and distributor is currently seeking to hire a business executive administrator that may have had global business exposure (intern/extern) with 2-5yrs. of administrative support experience. The Executive Administrator’s primary role is to support the CEO across his diverse and expanding responsibilities by adapting to the specific needs of the CEO. The Executive Administrator must understand the responsibilities, needs and priorities of the CEO to create the time and space needed for the CEO to focus on his most strategically critical demands for the company. Responsibilities also include initiating business contacts, calendar management, coordination of meetings, travel and special projects.
- Must be extremely organized with ability to manage the CEO’s active calendar of domestic and international meetings and call
- Prioritize CEO’s meetings, correspondence and agenda.
- Compose and manage CEO’s personal, professional and extensive internal business correspondence.
- Assist CEO with systematizing his thoughts and communication on issues ranging from the company's new product design and launch, determining the most efficient production methods, determining the best location for new manufacturing facilities, attaining new customers, and leveraging global markets: including but not limited to China, India, Israel, US to bring innovation and supply efficiency to the organization.
- Attend internal and external meetings with the CEO; take appropriate level of notes and meeting points; follow up with all action items from the discussion.
- Review and manage draft comments of legal and business documen
- Global travel required.
Skills & Competencies:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with an emphasis on persuasion abilitie
- Clear / concise writing ability capturing relevant business points will be vital to the ro
- Ability to persuade and direct others informally — without formal report-to authority.
- Must be independent and navigate the company and external sources with ill-defined direction from CE
- Must be a self-starter who is adept at research with little direction from CE Has the ability to be assigned a wild idea and possess the aptitude to run with the concept giving it structure and validity.
- Proficient at developing creative presentations and well thought out white papers on subject matter identified by the CE
- Must be discreet with handling confidential matter
Office is non-traditional/very modern, open space concept. The Executive Administrator will have their own desk space-cubicle style but modern wood-stainless steel pods. Staff brings into the office (3) small dogs so candidate has to be pet-friendly. Full kitchen including (2) seating booths (almost like in an upscale home-stainless steel appliances) fully stocked with snacks and drinks for their employees. Outdoor office/picnic area to promote a flexible comfortable work place/small grass area for dogs to play as well. Business casual attire. Medical, Dental, Vision healthcare benefits along with 401K/company contribution as well.
Flexible work schedule.
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Boca Raton, FL.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $50,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time