Business Development Manager I Remote
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Business Development Manager for a construction company. The experienced Business Development Manager will report to senior management and will be oversee and manage all aspects of the preconstruction and sales process; and assist when requested with the interaction with the clients, architects, designers, owner's reps.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to determine target markets and contacts to pursue in order to achieve revenue goals
- Generate leads and market activity to position for strategic opportunities in Commercial, Retail and Hospitality sectors of the industry
- Pursue potential projects that meet the company's project selection criteria
- Manage and expand existing network of clients, key industry influencers and organizations to generate pipeline opportunities to meet annual revenue goals
- Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with key clients, architects, interior designers, owner's reps and consultants both locally and in other states where the clients are looking to expand the company's client base with limited support
- Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes
- Participate fully in the development, implementation and achievement of the annual sales strategy including specific market initiatives.
- Participate in the development of the proposal and marketing materials to enhance efficiency of the proposal process and the quality of finished products.
- Develop and maintain strategic design, client, and owner's representative relationships
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company
- Responsible to prepare and manage an annual business development budget
This position will work remote but will require employee to travel to meet with potential clients and close business in person as needed.
- Bachelors in Business, Marketing, or other related field
- Minimum 5+ years proven business development results leading to sales closings in a construction services setting
- Strong client facing skills, written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry including construction contracts, material, equipment, project scheduling and oversight, and financial acumen
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project, and Excel
Applicants will work remotely.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $110,000 to $125,000/year
Job Status: Full Time