Business Banker | Doral, FL
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Business Banker. Execute integrated sales, service and relationship strategies to support growth and retention of business customers. Develops new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services to existing clients through segment-based sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Solicits business relationships including deposits, loans and treasury services.
- Develops and refers loans leads for commercial area. Pursues lending business development activities (including low and moderate income segments), working in partnership with Commercial Banker.
- Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the area business plan to achieve desired revenue and service hurdles.
- Provide Treasury and Lending specialists with qualified referrals for cross-sell. Assist in closing deals across all products.
- Use sound judgment in qualifying potential customers/deals as well as recommending the right financial solutions/products for the customer.
- Partner with others (i.e. Residential and Commercial Lending, Treasury, etc.) to ensure ongoing and appropriate communication to support overall client and franchise objectives.
- Conducts sales initiatives through adequate procedures (telemarketing, direct mail and external business development. Ensures effective customer retention and growth through ongoing sales and servicing initiatives.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Through extensive involvement, create local community awareness that the bank is critically focused on partnering in the community and providing broad, multi-product banking solutions to the middle market companies housed in the marketplace.
- Ensures implementation of the Bank’s customer service philosophy in regards total customer satisfaction (knowledge, courtesy, appearance, responsiveness, accuracy and communication).
- Handles customer situations beyond the scope of branch personnel and to ensure timely service.
- Attain to the branch production goals.
- Promote and service all the deposit products available at the bank and open all types of accounts, including checking, CDs, IRAs, Business Accounts and Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Promote and answer questions regarding the various lending products the bank offers.
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in accordance with our client’s excellent service policy.
- Answer customer questions and assists customers with all needs, such as: Safe Deposit boxes, issuing ATM cards, statements, rates, overdrafts, issue temporary checks, etc.
- Assist in implementing operational policy, ensuring transactions are processed in compliance with federal, state and bank requirements.
- Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
- Input information to create account data file of new accounts. Perform any maintenance changes on existing customer’s account, such changes of address, title or rate changes.
- Act as a backup/support to Personal Bankers as needed.
- Support platform weekend schedule.
- Support team when participating in different after hour events.
- Ensure that the organization's activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations.
- Open and close the branch: maintains and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in generating ideas for improving sales/operational issues with the bank management. Develops, implements and monitors own sales and service plans.
- Serves on internal committees as required.
- Performs other various duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision and distance vision. While performing the functions of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use of hands to fingers, handle, feel, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. May be required to be seated for a prolonged period of time.
- Good understanding of financial institution operations, products and services.
- Minimum four year college degree, or equivalent banking industry experience.
- Proven knowledge of branch procedures and policies.
- Effective human relations and communication skills.
- Understanding of laws, rules and regulations affecting the banking/lending industry.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles necessary to provide lending services.
- Effective human relations and excellent communication/presentation skills, inclusive ability to negotiate and make presentations.
- Good written, reading, supervisory, computer, communication and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills. Able to monitor/motivate/develop the capabilities of subordinates.
- Stress varies with peak and slow periods of customers’ traffic.
- Participation in community events.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility on working schedule, as in any other branch location.
- Must have a sharp, proven business development focus, preferably within a large financial institution.
- Must be team oriented.
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint.
- Knowledge of credit process/credit training a plus.
- Active Driver License.
Must have a sharp, proven business development focus, preferably within a large financial institution. Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others. Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint. A banking certification, and, at least 5 years of experience in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required. Knowledge of credit process/credit training a plus.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $75,000 to $79,000/year
Job Status: Full Time