This position is primarily responsible for reviewing high risk accounts for possible suspicious activity, conducting timely and comprehensive investigative summaries and suspicious activity reports (SAR) when warranted.
- Perform in depth investigations on high risk customer accounts. Including but not limited to revising customer profiles, Assist (monitoring system) comments, past investigations, documents in image view and online research
- Prepare comprehensive and timely investigation summaries
- Make a final assessment of the transactions reviews
- Compose Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)
- Offer recommendations to the new accounts/risk scoring unit of necessary updates to customer profile as a result of activity reviewed
- Bachelor's degree in Banking or Finance
- Three years or more of prior experience in BSA or bank auditing
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Job Status: Full Time