We are seeking a BSA Analyst to assists the BSA Officer in ensuring BSA/AML Program activities are consistent with enterprise expectations, run smoothly and efficiently by providing leadership, training and supervision within the boutique bank.
- Review documentation for all new commercial accounts and risk rate accounts per the Credit Union’s risk rating criteria.
- Review and validate risk ratings for all new personal accounts using the AML system risk rating module.
- Establish enhanced due diligence and monitoring efforts for members identified as high and medium risk.
- Identify high risk accounts from information received from other sources (Branch, Loan and Operations staff, legal service of process, Suspicious Activity Referral Forms, and media reports) and establish enhanced due diligence and monitoring efforts.
- Perform independent analysis for cases involving suspicious activity including, but not limited to structuring, check fraud, and kiting for presentation to the BSA Officer.
- Manage cases of potentially suspicious activity from the AML monitoring system, including analysis of transaction activity and balances for review by the BSA Officer.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, as required, of all high risk and medium risk accounts in accordance with the established monitoring schedule.
- Analyze member account transactions to detect unusual activity indicative of fraud or anti-money laundering and make decisions on appropriate action to take.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years Knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations
- 3-5 years Knowledge of the following products/services: ACH, merchant services, domestic wires, third party checks or cash vault
- Must have basic knowledge of bank operations, policies, procedures and related regulations
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Albion is "BIG on Quality" and offers the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management. Please visit our website at www.AlbionStaffing.com.
Job Status: Full Time