We're constantly seeking BSA Analysts, please apply now! Management Resources is recruiting for a BSA Analyst to join our Financial Institution client providing full services to international and domestic personal and business accounts. This temporary to permanent position is primarily responsible for the timely review of assigned Profile and Rule Driven Alerts generated by the monitoring system. Provide comprehensively documented conclusions in support of actions taken in accordance with BSA Program standards. Assist the BSA/AML Officer in meeting regulatory and legal requirements throughout the Bank with respect to the Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act, and OFAC.
- Review Profile and rule driven alerts and provide comprehensive analysis of reviewed activity. Including but not limited to reviewing customer profiles, Assist (monitoring system) comments, past investigations, documents in Image View and online research.
- Conclusions must be comprehensively documented in support of action taken. The conclusion is to provide the following information in different degrees of detail:
- Reason for the profile and rule driven alert ? Specify the activity generating the Alert.
- Customer KYC: Provide a brief description of the customer focusing on providing information relative to the Alert.
- Activity Reviewed ? Describe the activity reviewed and analyzed focusing on the activity generating the alert.
- Conclusion: Summarize and explain the activity reviewed including an explanation in support of the activity being in line with the customer?s profile. For example, expected activity profile, wealth, line of business, and account purpose. (The conclusion needs to provide the reader with a clear understanding of ?why? the activity is normal for the customer.)
- Prepare referral forms requiring further investigation for approval.
- 7+ Years BSA account monitoring, and/ or investigating risk accounts and their transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- ACAMS or AMLCA certification a plus.
Job Status: Full Time