Break Bulk Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Break Bulk Coordinator for a global freight forwarding company, in Doral, FL.
The Break Bulk Coordinator will review and process import transactions, including all related activities, for one or more major accounts, and to provide excellent, proactive and timely customer service. Duties will include preparation of freight quotes, tracking of freight and invoice processing. The candidate will perform all duties correctly and in compliance with all government regulations.
- Promote a positive relationship with the client by ensuring excellent, timely and proactive customer service at all times and in conjunction with other departments and third parties
- Track and review shipping status to ensure timely departure/arrival/delivery of freight; enter milestone data
- Process data through the Company’s system, and obtain bank releases and other government agency releases as appropriate
- Process arrival notices for incoming shipments
- Work and communicate with customs brokers and logistics providers to resolve any potential issues/delays
- Create quotations for individual shipments, including estimating prices for the shipper, and selecting transportation companies to use
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant work experience in the freight forwarding industry or logistics field
- A high level of energy and a "can-do" positive attitude
- Detail orientation and strong ability to multi-task while maintaining superior quality results
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with CargoWise Enterprise system a plus
Applicants will work in the Doral, FL area
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time