About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Branch Manager to work in Los Angeles, CA
- Formulate, monitor, and achieve the branch’s quarterly objectives
- Execute on monthly/yearly (Net Profit minimum US$3,000.00/per employee) targets and controls as defined by regional leadership
- Manage costs within the branch and look for efficiencies and improvements
- Deliver on the bottom line budget commitment
- Set and report on revenue targets for the branch
- Set the cost budget in line with the strategy and manage costs or adjust costs according to business requirements
- Manage branch assets in line with targets, forecasts, and strategy requirements
- Grow top line of the branch through active involvement in the sales process
- Identify opportunities and risks within the business that may impact the business environment and ability to deliver to shareholder commitments
- Ensure compliance with internal and external controls and KPI’s set at the regional levels
- Manage and deliver on client’s commitments based on local, national, and global strategy
- Use the gateways (where relevant) to maximize UT’s network efficiency
- Manage and develop client relationships from all areas of the branch business
- Partner with existing clients to retain and grow business
- Monitor implementation of new accounts to ensure all KPIs are met
- Seek cost efficiencies and process improvements within different functions of the branch and work with the support and alignment of HQ to implement as appropriate
- Manage the delivery of the organization’s objectives through communication, measurement and motivation of people
- Manage people’s performance and growth to create a sustainable business environment Manage through direct reports to meet company targets and strategies
- Build teams to ensure progress and continuity of business
- Motivate and develop people through performance management systems
- Develop the people through identifying and providing relevant training
- Engage with direct reports to ensure that career path is clear for the employees, and that there is a succession plan in place for the branch.
Initial Salary $60,000.00 – $65,000 annually (before tax)
- Health Insurance will include after probation. (80% employer 20% employee)
- Dentist and Vision is optional at employee’s cost.
- TEN (10) days of paid vacation per calendar year after one full year of service, including the probationary period.
- After working a year(from the first day you joined UT), you are entitled to join the annual
- bonus program.
- Standard Bonus – 30% of net profit (for US Stations) will be distributed to U.S. employees.
- Allocation of bonus will be subject to performance.
- Extra Bonus Program – Station Manager is entitled to extra bonus if the annual target is
- reached (net profit of $3,000.00/per employee), an additional of 5% of net profit in
- excess part of minimum target will be awarded before first quarter
Applicants will work in Los Angeles, CA
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time