Branch Manager | Kendall, FL
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Branch Manager to work at a bank located in the Kendall, FL area. Plans, directs and manages the marketing, sales and business development, and services activities of the branch to achieve the branch customer sales, deposit growth, financial and marketing goals. Oversees and ensures the branch’s service quality, physical security, audit integrity and efficient performance of personnel. Maintains communications between branch and upper management. Provides support, guidance and training to staff.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
- Manages the level and quality of service delivered in the branch.
- Open and close the branch: maintains and stays abreast of security policies and procedures.
- Balance the ATM teller machine.
- Sell and purchase of cash between tellers and vault.
- Addresses and resolves marketing related problems, and generates ideas for improving sales/operational issues with the bank management. Develops, implements and monitors sales and service plans.
- Organizes the internal sales environment and completes external sales calls and business development activities. Conducts sales initiatives through adequate procedures (telemarketing, direct mail and external business development. Ensures effective customer retention and growth through ongoing sales and servicing initiatives.
- Ensures implementation of the Bank’s customer service philosophy in regards total customer satisfaction (knowledge, courtesy, appearance, responsiveness, accuracy and communication). Handles customer situations beyond the scope of branch personnel and to ensure timely service.
- Directs branch daily operational activities through personnel: reviews decisions and actions of branch personnel ensuring they are in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel related problems. Trains and develops branch personnel to facilitate all retail services. Develops lending knowledge in branch.
- Solicits, evaluates, and closes consumer loans. Takes applications for residential loans. Develops and refers loans leads for commercial area. Pursues lending business development activities (including low and moderate income segments).
- Responsible for approvals beyond subordinates’ authorities. Judiciously uses authorities provided. Approves overdrafts and payment against uncollected funds within authorities.
- Directs analysis of service charges waivers, waiver deletion and other customer profitability factors.
- Maximizes income and control branch expenses.
- Completes employee performance evaluations. Ensures the selection/hiring of high quality customer oriented personnel. Trains and develops subordinates personnel for career progression.
- Ensures that appropriate training to employees is provided on new regulatory issues and policies and procedures.
- Approves and reviews branch monthly reports for completion, timeliness and accuracy. Prepares management reports.
- Ensures that appropriate audit systems are in place and those institution policies and procedures are enforced.
- Ensures institution compliance with regulatory issues.
- Assist in night depository retrieval and verification.
- Serves on internal committees as required.
- Act as Branch Deputy Security officer of the branch.
- May performs duties of loan officer, new accounts, head teller or other operational positions.
- Performs other various duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision and distance vision. While performing the functions of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use of hands to fingers, handle, feel, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. May be required to be seated for a prolonged period of time.
- Good understanding of financial institution operations, products and services.
- Minimum four year college degree, or equivalent banking industry experience
- Proven knowledge of branch procedures and policies.
- Effective human relations and communication skills.
- Understanding of laws, rules and regulations affecting the banking/lending industry.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles necessary to provide lending services.
- Effective human relations and excellent communication skills, inclusive ability to negotiate and make presentations.
- Good written, reading, supervisory, computer and communication skills.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills. Able to monitor and develop the capabilities of subordinates.
- Stress varies with peak and slow periods of customers’ traffic.
- Participation in community events.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility on working schedule, as in any other branch location
- Active/current driver license.
A banking certification, and, at least 5 years of experience in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Kendall, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $85,000/year
Job Status: Full Time