Bookkeeper & Office Coordinator location Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Banking Division is seeking for a Bookkeeper & Office Coordinator to work at the Coral Gables, FL area. This is a long term temporary position. The Bookkeeper will integrate our client's Finance team and will assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Excellent organizational skills, autonomy, and accuracy are essential qualifications for this position, as well as outstanding customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Perform general accounting duties, including posting information to accounting software (QuickBooks Online) and regularly reconciling accounts;
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit & loss statements, and balance sheets;
- Process and manage the vendor's payment;
- Issue customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected on time;
- Provide administrative support for the operations team;
- Maintain and order office supplies.
Applicants will work in the Coral Gables, FL area.
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary