Bilingual Receptionists - Multiple Openings in Broward County
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is in constant need of Administrative Assistants! Apply today and possibly start tomorrow!
We represent a number of companies in need of this expertise and can place all qualified candidates on a Temp and Temp-to-Hire basis.
Bilingual Receptionists are responsible for performing a variety of clerical activities that may involve answering phones, greeting and screening visitors, screening and referring telephone calls, scheduling appointments, answering questions and providing information, along with processing a variety of forms and materials for the organization.
- Be the voice of the corporation, communicate effectively, clear and concise, excellent command of the English language.
- Answer telephone, screen and refer calls, take messages for office; fill out appropriate forms in response to callers' requests for specific information and forward to appropriate place for action.
- Perform a variety of clerical and manual tasks while answering the phone, transfer incoming calls in accordance with established practices.
- Maintain current listing of telephone numbers, incorporate changes and new assignments as they occur.
- Perform routine clerical and word processing tasks involved in processing varied office materials as required by various departments.
- Perform duties and tasks that may include: filing and making files, processing Fed Ex, handling US mail, processing and reconciling subpoenas and medical records requests, stuffing checks and invoices, data entry, operational requests, travel arrangements, and opening material management tickets when requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- 2 to 5 years of recent work experience preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive environments.
- Read and abide by the companys code of conduct, ethics statements, employee handbook(s), policies and procedures and other corporate mandates, including participation in mandatory training programs.
- Report any real or suspected violation of the corporate compliance program, company policies and procedures, harassment or other prohibited activities in accordance with reporting policies.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 15 mile radius of Coral Springs, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire