Bilingual General Maintenance Associate | Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Bilingual General Maintenance Associate for a very important food service company located in Medley, FL. The ideal candidate will perform basic maintenance and repair tasks and may assist other skilled workers with HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing or general building/facility maintenance projects. The company offers the following benefits:
- Health Insurance company contributes,
- Life and Disability insurance paid,
- 401k with employer matches up to certain amount.
- Performs minor electrical repairs such as replacing bulbs, light sockets and switches.
- Performs basic repairs to plumbing systems including fixing leaky faucets and opening clogged
- drains, etc. Maintains convectors by cleaning units and replacing filters and insulation as needed. Performs other preventive maintenance tasks.
- Maintains tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts in order. Cleans work area.
- Main responsibility will include collection of garbage from all bins/cans thru out the Facility.
- Will maintain garbage disposal area, clean of all debris.
- Monthly maintenance of all dock doors, will include use of pressure wash machine and chemicals
- To clean exterior of Doors and under all Dock Plates. Will need to use a sit-down floor scrubber to clean and maintain all whse areas free of excess water or condensation.
Knowledge. Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use power and hand tools, hand drills, electric meters, and hoisting equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions/ work in safe and efficient manner
Education: High school diploma or GED
Experience: One-year experience in building maintenance/Sanitation.
Certifications/Licenses: Valid driver’s license and any trade certification/Diplomas.
Sitting, standing, walking, driving, climbing ladders, squatting/kneeling, reaching, grasping, pushing/pulling, twisting/bending, lifting/carrying up to 75 lbs.
Spends most time indoors, will have exposure to hot and cold temperatures. Perform maintenance and cleaning duties in Refrigerated warehouse space.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Medley, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time