Benefits and Wellness Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has an opening for a Benefits and Wellness Coordinator for a very large company located in the Doral, FL area. Our client is a company that offers comprehensive and competitive benefits and wellness packages to employees as a part of their total rewards offerings. The benefits program integrates with the wellness program to ensure a complete conversation of health and well-being is shared among the employee population. The Wellness program is a dynamic wellness movement that encourages employees to be the best versions of themselves: physically, emotionally, financially and socially. This is a Temp. assignment for four months.
- Assist in implementation of objectives of Benefits and Wellness for Life program initiatives
- Involved with all aspects of program delivery
- Market and promote Benefits and Wellness for Life programs to employees
- Collects program outcomes, summarizes and reports results
- Serves as a resource person for employees regarding Benefits and Wellness for Life initiatives
- Attends functions as directed by management team
- Assist with entering data and maintaining records when appropriate
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge about employee benefit programs, preventative health and fitness by remaining current with trends in the industry
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of benefits/human resource and project management experience, preferably in the health, fitness or health promotion fields.
- A BS/BA in Human Resources, Exercise Physiology, Public Health, Nutrition, Health Promotion or related field
- Human Resources, CHES or health/wellness certifications preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $22.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary