Banking Relationship Manager
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to join our client's team. Our client is a boutique high end bank in Coral Gables. The Relationship Manager will play a vital role in the growth and development of the commercial banking portfolio and market share. Primary focus will be to profile and sell/cross-sell commercial products to our existing client base, as well as prospects. The Relationship Manager will build deposits, loans, fee income and refer appropriate customers and prospects to Merchant services, Treasury Management, Associated Financial Group, Consumer Banking and Wealth Management.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- New Business Development
- Demand and savings deposit growth
- Loan Growth
- Fee income generation (Loans and other services)
- Loan and deposit spreads
- Cross Sales to business customers and new clients at point of sale
- Retention of client portfolio
- Asset Quality
- Community Involvement
The following are essential job accountabilities:
- Performs all duties in accordance with the Vision and Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
- Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established Associated Banc-Corp credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for loan and deposit growth through lead lists, client portfolio and centers of influence to grow market share, as well as retain / grow existing portfolio. Client and prospect calling activity consists of telephone and in person calling.
- The Relationship Manager is to develop commercial banking relationships by profiling and analyzing financial data to determine the merits of specific loan requests and recommend structure.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Relationship Manager : 3-5 years commercial banking or business to business sales experience
- Must have a current book of business
Job Status: Full Time