Banking Relationship Manager
We are seeking a Relationship Manager for a boutique bank in Miami.
- Responsible for developing new business in the areas of deposit, loan, treasury, investment and wealth management.
- Targets both consumer and commercial relationships - focusing on affluent clients and business professionals.
- Identifies and initiates sales opportunities as well as identifying and researching opportunities to build and develop new and existing relationships.
- Participates in client visits, branch sales development initiatives and activities to promote the growth of branch.
- Participates in external and internal branch and marketing activities and events. Promotes a favorable image of the Bank when dealing with the business community.
- Manages a client portfolio with a focus on deepening existing relationships and soliciting new business opportunities. Cross-sells products and services. Uncovers clients’ and prospects’ personal and/or commercial financial needs; determines appropriate products and services; recommends solutions to meet those needs.
- Associate degree with a business discipline; eight years of progressive banking experience, including branch sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of retail banking products and services and standard branch banking policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and understanding of branch compliance, including KYC and CIP compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and manage time. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bilingual required (English & Spanish).
Job Status: Full Time