We are seeking a Bank Teller with BSA experience to join our client's team! Our client is a boutique bank in Coral Gables and is looking to fill a position of bank teller with an understanding of BSA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This position is responsible for greeting and welcoming members and visitors to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for understanding and applying policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements relating to anti-money laundering, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Customer Identification Program, and OFAC.
- Provide prompt, accurate and efficient service in the processing of routine teller transactions.
- Resolve issues and professionally handle member’s daily needs
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts and examine checks for endorsements and accurately enter into system.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of member balances, signatures and system notes and warnings.
- Place holds on accounts as per check hold policy or management direction.
Qualifications and Skills.
- 2-3 years experience as a Bank Teller
- Must have knowledge of BSA and experience
- Excellent computer skills MS Windows and MS Office(Word and Excel)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must
Job Status: Full Time