Bank Operations Specialist | Brickell, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is looking for a Bank Operations Specialist to work at a bank located in the Brickell, FL area.
- Knowledge of Jack Henry is a must
- Print interest checks from Certificate of Deposits.
- Process Certificate of Deposits renewals.
- Work with Excess Money Markets and Savings withdrawal limits.
- Work with charge-backs.
- Work with large item referrals.
- Work with Non Posts.
- Work with Uncollected and NSF reports.
- Process fee reversals and charges to clients’ accounts.
- Process OFAC/EDD searches.
- Work with Collection items.
- Process ACH returns and credits.
- Work with the FED for adjustments and/or returns.
- Process DDA/SAV debits and credits.
- Open CD’s for Credit Unions and Banks through Qwick Rates.
- Work with Incoming and Outgoing Wire Transfers (Domestic and International).
- Work with Address changes and updates to accounts.
- Work with Dormant and Restricted accounts.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Process Non Posts, Overdrafts and Uncollected.
- Process Large Items and Charge-backs.
- Process Safe Vault Deposits.
- Print Interest checks/Retirement Distribution checks and mail out to customers.
- Process stop payments.
- Work with the FED for adjustments and/or returns on checks and ACH’s.
- Print and scan multiple reports daily.
- Process dormant and pre-dormant requests.
- Assist employees with maintenance requests.
- Work with Legal documents such as Subpoenas, Notice of Freeze, Levy by submitting response to the IRS, sending out letters, placing holds on account, submitting payments to the IRS, and gathering requested documents.
Applicants will work in Brickell, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $40,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time