About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for an Audit Senior, that will be in charge of each stage of the audit (planning, fieldwork and wrap-up), including but not limited to preparing financial statements and disclosures; improving client processes and accounting procedures; and training and supervising audit staff.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit- and tax-related issues utilizing databases, and employ audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Maintain good working relationships with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- Interact proactively with key client management to gather information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist senior management on proposals and business development calls.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Engage in recruiting efforts as needed.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and training sessions.
- Manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (150 semester hours of education preferred)
- CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable
- Two to four+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit prep software
- Exceptional client service skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and effectively lead projects
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time