Association Membership Director/Trading Director | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Association Membership Director/Trading Director to work at the Doral, FL area. The selected individual will be working towards the success of the whole organization. His role will include the following:
- Executive Leadership: provide consistent, high-level leadership inside and outside the organization; work with the Board and carry out its mandates, including pursuit of organizational objectives; support committee/subcommittee work and ensure follow-up; handle communications with Board, members, and outside entities (including emails, newsletters, etc.); fundraiser; seek diversification and enhancement of revenue streams; manage organizational activities and programs; etc.
- Governance: understand the bylaws and ensure compliance with them; develop and adhere to standard operating procedures for the organization and its committees/subcommittees; ensure organizational volunteer leadership is fully informed of the organization’s conditions and operations; assist Board/leadership in developing a strategic plan and oversee its implementation; etc.
- Advocacy/Government Relations: serve as the public face of the organization, and its primary advocate. Handle government relations (local, state, national and international), helping to identify issues of importance to the organization. Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the organization’s position and develop a work-plan for achieving successful outcomes. As needed, forge coalitions and conduct outreach to pursue these objectives.
- Membership services and recruitment: develop member services to help attract and maintain members, including educational/training/networking programs; recruit new members; build relationships with members; etc.
- Event Planning: prepare for all meetings, conferences and other events (including Board and Committee meetings, annual conferences, etc.); negotiate contracts for venues; oversee logistics; etc.
- Financial Management: development and management of budget; revenue enhancement strategies; oversight of financial record-keeping and tax returns; develop (as appropriate) RFPs, grant proposals, etc. and manage any resulting contracts.
- Administration: maintain accurate minutes; manage outside consultants and website; invoicing; maintain bank accounts; etc.
- Miscellaneous: any other duties, as agreed with the Board, to support and promote the organization.
Profile of the right candidate:
Director with 10 years experience in sales and marketing, management, administration, and leadership. Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and oversee innovative marketing and promotional campaigns. Consistently successful in building consensus and driving cooperative relationships with staffs, Boards of Directors, government agencies, vendors, and business people.
- Impeccable integrity.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Experience in working for non-for-profit organizations.
- Knowledge of the Logistics industry is a plus.
Must be Bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Must have Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and non-profit background.
Capabilities of the right candidate:
- Strategic & Mission Planning
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Project Management
- Turnaround/Expansion Strategies
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Public Speaking & Public Relations
- Financial & Budgetary Planning
- Team Building & Leadership
- Promotional Activities
- Problem Analysis & Resolution
- Staff Training & Development
- Proactive Management
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Doral, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $75,000/year
Job Status: Full Time