We are seeking Anesthesia Coders to join our client's growing team! Position includes great benefits and an excellent work environment!
- Accurately assign appropriate ICD-10-CM, Inpatient E/M, procedural codes, along with modifiers and units of service based on documentation reviewed.
- Accurately assign appropriate Anesthesia codes.
- Accurately follow CPT and CMS Documentation Guidelines.
- Notify management to any documentation trends for additional provider education.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Certified Medical Coder (CPC) certification required
- Minimum of 3 years E/M coding experience
Job Status: Full Time