Air Import/ Export Coordinator Location New Jersey
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of an Air Import/ Export Coordinator to work at the New Jersey area that is self-motivated, organized, and responsible and company oriented to join this exciting company. To apply for this position you must have experience in one of the following areas:
- Import/ Export
- AOG (expedited services)
- Handle AWB (Air Way Bills)
- Quoting and invoicing
- Knowledgeable in booking, warehousing, heavy haul, rail, barge, incoterms, B/L, registration, AES, Carnet, quotation and L/C
- An innovative and creative problem solvers with highly developed operational and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be detail oriented, and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 to 5 years comprehensive knowledge of the Air Import and Export industry
- Fluent in English, and bilingual Spanish is a big plus.
Cargo Software (not required but a big plus):
- Automated Export System (AES)
- EZ Freight
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in New Jersey, 15 miles radius zip code 07746
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Full Time