Air Export Supervisor
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Air Export Supervisor. The Air Export Product Supervisor will oversee the air product team or a portion of the air product team for his/her assigned territory under the direct supervision of the Air Product Manager and be responsible for that territories product compliance, levels of working capital, quality outcomes to internal and external stakeholders, volume and revenue growth, yield, and operating efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises assigned air product team within assigned territory
- Responsible to ensure all air product operations within assigned territory are compliant to internal HWL policies and external government regulations
- Responsible for timely and accurate costing, revenue estimates, rating, invoicing, and correction (where necessary) to invoices, process, or people to minimize WIP, DSO, and Bad Debt
- Responsible to ensure air product operations within assigned territory meet internal HWL and external customer quality goals per Customer Standard Operating Procedure (CSOP)
- Responsible to ensure air product operations meet minimum customer service levels at minimal cost to HWL through effective procurement and routing
- Responsible to meet volume and top line air product revenue growth targets for assigned territory
- Responsible to initiate and lead yield improvement process for business below or above target levels
- Responsible to ensure all financial and quality controls and audits are completed accurately and on-time
- Responsible to work with Sales to effectively explain HWL air product analytics including trend drivers and to develop business recommendations to customers to save money, reduce costs, or improve reliability
- Responsible to take ownership of and professionally oversee customer escalations in conjunction with Sales
- Responsible for role of air product subject matter expert when communicating with customers in a variety of settings
- Responsible to lead or participate in corrective actions as necessary to mitigate the likelihood of revenue or profit loss when business is at risk
- Ensure performance goals are set, performance is measured, and regular informal and formal feedback is provided to direct and indirect reports within assigned territory
- Responsible to monitor and assist in managing staffing levels and workload allocation across product teams within assigned territory. This includes talent acquisition, furloughing, re-purposing, re-shifting, demotion, promotion, and severance
- Responsible to develop team and individuals within the team.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of air product budgeting and forecasting within assigned air product territory
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Atlanta, GA.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time