Air and Ocean Imports Exports Coordinator I Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of Air and Ocean imports exports Coordinator to work at a company located in the Doral, FL area.
- Experience in Air and Ocean imports/exports.
- Maintain a continuous improvement process to increase efficiency and improve quality of service to customers
- Support new business implementation on operational level to meet customer expectations
- Provide support (spot quotes, documentation, etc.) to external and internal customers (incl. Sales team & Agent Network offices)
- Coordinate prompt and accurate booking, monitoring of shipment and invoicing
- Ensure quality Customer service is provided at all time
- Ensure proper information flow with sales on changes and/or problems with external customers, with focus on Import concerns
- Ensure movement of customer cargo in adherence to customer SOPs, government agency regulations and working instructions
- Generate file and ensure accurate documentation (customs, compliance, operation and billing)
- Manage Financial details of shipment for proper invoicing according to rate structure agreed
- Maintains regular and timely communication with clients, third parties and international operations contacts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (fluent English and Spanish preferable)
- Excellent planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter
- Computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
- Must be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate with good problem-solving skills
- Work effectively via phone, fax, e-mail
- Collaborative approach to build relationships and be a team player
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Import/Export roles.
- Prior experience in International Freight Forwarding organization and comfortable with fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree preferred, High School diploma required
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in the Doral, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time