Accounts Receivable Specialist
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Accounts Receivable Specialist to work at a Property Management company in the Coral Gables, FL area. To be consider, you must be a motivated self-starter who requires minimal supervision and possess the ability to learn as you go.
- Process all accounts receivables
- Collections of past due maintenance and assessments.
- Handles all calls and email disputes regarding balance due from owners
- Must be a problem solver and work independently.
- Handles sensitive material and matters with care, professionally and sympathy
- Manage and update owners and tenants contact information as needed.
- Maintain accurate A/R records
- Assist Manager and/or Staff Accountant as needed.
- Answer incoming calls
- Research ledgers & provide results of researches in a timely manner.
- Update resident information from required documentation.
- Apply customer payments for assigned properties via several lockbox systems, check scanners, ach payments, & web portal payments.
- Process credit card payments and credits.
- Process adjustments relating to maintenance, special assessments, parking, and any other charges to resident accounts as needed.
- Past due notices & send delinquent accounts to collections attorney as instructed by Management
- Process adjustments relating to late fees & finance charges
- Process foreclosure & bankruptcy adjustments to resident accounts.
- Property Management experience preferred.
- Tops software experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Problem-solving and sharp thinking.
- Condominium or Property or residential management: 2 year (Required) a Must
- Collections: 2 year (Required)
- Tops Software knowledge Preferred but not required. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Accounts Receivable: 2-year Minimum Experience Required
- Fluent in English and Spanish A Must
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time