Accounts Payable Coordinator | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Accounts Payable Coordinator to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area.
Our client a large dairy company is looking for someone to join their team in the role of Accounts Payable Coordinator. Great opportunity for someone who wants to grow with the company. Please see specifics below:
The Accounts Payable Coordinator - is responsible for processing invoices for goods and services necessary for the basic operation of the Company. Responsibilities also include the organization and electronic filing of documents and interacting with other departments, outside suppliers and vendors.
- Receive and review invoices for accuracy.
- Ensures that the authorizing manager has correctly reviewed and approved each invoice.
- Process invoices by entering data into software system, using the appropriate GL accounts.
- Prioritize invoices by date to ensure the Company receives full vendor discounts available and ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and research missing invoices by contacting appropriate departments and/or vendor.
- Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents, per specific retention guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality with sensitive records, i.e., pricing, customer data, bank/credit card information, vendor data, etc.
- Assist with annual audit by pulling invoice copies and other documents, as requested.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Provide support for the Accounting Department.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Other duties as requested.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Data Entry Skills
- Technical capacity and computer knowledge, ability to use software and MS office
- Knowledge of Concur, Infor, preferred
- Thoroughness and ability to work accurately and quickly
- Basic knowledge of accounting and trade terms
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility/Confidentiality
- Excellent Organizational skills
The hours are Monday thru Friday either 8am-4pm or 7am-3pm can be flexible on this
Pay rate between $19-$20
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $19 to $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time