Accounts Payable Coordinator | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Accounts Payable Coordinator to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. The Accounts Payable Coordinator is an entry level accounting position reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. The position provides direct support for processing the day-to-day vendor invoices and payments.
The position is responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, employee expense reports and manual check request vouchers. The position is also responsible for responding to vendor inquiries, the preparation of monthly general ledger account closing reconciliations, generating accounts payable aging reports, generating the monthly check payment schedule and maintaining the vendor master files in the accounting system.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment.
- Experience in a multi-location company preferred but not required.
- Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years' experience of accounts payable processing experience.
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- Experience with the set up and maintenance of the vendor master file.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Type approximately 50 keystrokes per minute.
- Proficiency with excel spreadsheets to develop account reconciliations.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details.
- The ability to deal effectively with tight month end closing process.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time