Accounts Payable Clerk | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work at a bank located in the Miami, FL area. This is a contract position.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
- General ledger entries
- 3-5 years accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- General math skills
- Experience with Great Plains software a plus
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary