Account Specialist w/ customer service EXP.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking for an Account Specialist for a Distribution Center for Worlds leader Power Tools in the World, their main branch is focused in servicing customers in The Caribbean, Central America and Latin America. They only work with exporting our products with established customers, the individual will be communicating with the same customer in a daily basis and must ensure the effectiveness and perfection of the communication.
This is a Full time position and will report to Office Supervisor. The individual must be organized, motivated, and must provide excellent customer service skills.
- Process customer purchase orders, follow up on pending quotes, invoice and follow up on back orders; all orders are received via email, fax, or over the phone. Respond in a timely manner all customer inquiries.
- Responsible in handling several customer accounts, organize, and provide all customer related questions.
- Communicate between departments in order to work accordingly to the company rules and customer interests.
- Research in detail a specific item in a multi program in house software based on a customer inquiry with little or no information and randomly verify physically on site the specifications of a certain part.
- General Clerk Work such as filing documents, verify customer credit status, organize customer files, folders, Credit Memos, Debit Memos, sending promo flyers, offers, additional orders.
- Provide follow up calls, email, fax on quotes, orders and as well as shipments.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Periodically assist the Sales Team with Marketing materials such as flyers, advertising, sales calls end user calls, product research including but not limited to Tools, Parts, Accessories, Promo.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Microsoft Office Suite experience a MUST
- SAP or MAS90/Sage software or any other In-house Software a MUST
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing both English and Spanish.
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to work overtime during the last week of the month.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Miami, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company
Pay: $12 to $18/hour
Initial salary is $12 for first week and $13.50 there after. Pays up to $18 after the 4 months probation.
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire