Account Payable Manager
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Banking Division is seeking for Account Payable Manager. This is a Permanent position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accounting, Human Resources, Customer Services,
- Account Payables
- Account Receivables
- Financial Reconciliations
- Overall responsibility for data entry into accounting system and integrity of accounting system data
- Processes invoices and prepares checks for signature
- Make bank deposits when necessary
- Processes payroll when necessary and be responsible for all personnel files
- Maintains general ledger
- Reconciles all bank accounts
- Manages the petty cash fund
- Manages on-site Account Payables
- Receives and opens all incoming accounting department mail received
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school
- COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY (Administration)
- Bilingual Spanish / English
- product knowledge
- Sales, purchasing , aviation field chain Management certificate
- Must know QUANTUM,
- Experienced with Outlook and Microsoft Office.
All employees are responsible for ensuring that quality issues and customer satisfaction arising from their own activities are managed according to customer requirements, the quality policy and AAT procedures. All employees have the authority to bring to top management changes in the QMS (including corrective actions) in conjunction with AAT CEO/Managing Director.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in West Doral, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time