About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is seeking for an Account Executive for a consolidator forwarding.
Sell and promote the company’s services while maintaining and managing an account base in the South NJ / Philadelphia / Baltimore area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain working relationships with assigned client base to cultivate business.
- Grow account base in territory by closing new business in all service categories we offer (ie. Exports- LCL/FCL/AIR/Project Cargo. Imports-LCL/FCL/AIR/FTF/Project Cargo)
- Inform and educate our customers on our rates, regulations/procedures regarding all aspects of our business.
- Review accounts to identify problems, proposed changes in pickup, schedules, rates, handling requirements, etc.
- Follow up with customers to discuss and resolve problems.
- Maintain working relationships with agents at destination and other sales colleagues (ie Sales Liaisons) to exchange leads and work as team to close business for the organization.
Skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Communicate changes and progress to all parties involved.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance in a professional manner.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles.
- React well under pressure.
- Accept responsibility for own actions.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general industry documentation/communications.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public
- Prior Industry and Sales Experience preferred
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Linden, NJ
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company
Pay: $65,000 to $125,000/year
Job Status: Full Time