Truck Broker / Freight Broker
A well established, financially secure company has an excellent opportunity for an experienced “hands on operator” with well rounded ground up capabilities and substantial carrier relationships.
The main job responsibilities of a freight broker are as follows:
- With a view to transmit the freight from one location to another, the freight broker is required to schedule the third party freight carrier groups that specially look after the transportation of freights.
- He or she is also required to schedule for the loading and unloading, including the assembling and transferring arrangements for the freights
- He or she is needed to be in constant contact with the shipment agencies so as to ensure an uninterrupted operation of the freight transportation services
- He or she may barely come in physical contact with the shipment associates, as most of the business operations are taken care of through the medium of Internet, telephone, and email services
- MUST have freight sales experience
- MUST have a current book of business
Job Status: Full Time