Substance Abuse Billing Manager
We are seeking a Billing Manager to join our client's team! Must be able to accurately submit to third party commercial carriers and intermediaries according to facility, state, federal and payer guidelines.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and submission of claim to third party commercial carriers and intermediaries according to facility, state, federal and payer guidelines.
- Responsible for the job related duties as assigned by the financial administrator.
- Responsible to gather and review data for billing and ensure that data is correct prior to entering into system.
- Responsible to accurately post insurance and other receipts to clients account ensuing that receipts are posted correctly and balanced daily.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in billing, receipt posting and account resolution, preferably in healthcare setting.
- Coding certification from the AAP or AHIMA (CPC, CCS, CCA, RHIT, RMC, CIRCC, or CANPC) is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time