Prepares financial reports and analysis to assist the controller in the preparation of financial reports.. Conducts research and analysis to provide management with internal data analysis.
- Assist the controller and CFO in preparation of analytical management reports, regulatory filings and other financial reports.
- Perform analysis of financial and other information requiring the exercise of judgment and use of accounting skills.
- Perform other assignments relating to the day to day functions of the accounting Department.
- Follow department operating procedures, adhering to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Attend training assigned to maintain required knowledge level.
It is the responsibility of each bank staff member and of management to adhere to policies and procedures designed to implement compliance with the laws and regulations to which the bank is subject. Each bank staff and management member shall be accountable for understanding how compliance with laws and regulations affects the performance of their day-to-day duties, for completing compliance training as assigned and for carrying out those duties in a manner to achieve compliance with those laws and regulations.
Title of Supervisor: Controller.
Required Skills and/or Education:
- Must be familiar with US GAAP, with a specific understanding of the characteristics of bank accounting and reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required.
- Skills and abilities sufficient to perform the essential functions such as the ability to prepare financial reports, analysis reports and budget projections.
- Knowledge of database tools for financial information and report writing capabilities
- Work requires good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Approximately 3 to 5 years of experience in a bank accounting or auditing position.
Job Status: Full Time