Sr. Residential Loan Processor
Conducts and supervises the daily performance and productivity of the residential loan closing department according to established policies and procedures. Ensures work is compliant with regulatory requirements; collaborates with the Processing and Underwriting Managers to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Determines and prepares the appropriate loan documents needed to satisfy internal, external and regulatory requirements in accordance with various loan programs, including but not limited to, FHLMC, FNMA and Bank Loan Products and requirements.
- Reviews payoffs on existing loans, title commitments, surveys and insurance information. Verifies accuracy, identifying potential issues and works to resolve those issues in a timely manner such as balancing issues. Communicates commitment periods, loan terms, conditions and funding dates to escrow. Coordinates the funding and records dates with escrow.
- Maintains tickler and status file on all assigned files to monitor and track appropriate documentation requirements.
- Ensures that all Bank assets related to the loan closing function are properly safeguarded against errors, omissions, regulatory criticism or potential loss.
- Ensures all underwriting conditions have been satisfied, RESPA issues have been addressed and properly documented.
- Sets up loan funding calculations and balances closing figures with the title company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four (4) to six (6) years of related experience
- Fluency in the English language is essential. (Written and oral)
- Ability to read, analyze financial statements, and interpret government regulations, trade journals, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community.
Job Status: Full Time