Revenue Cycle Manager
Albion Healthcare has a client who is hiring an RCM Manager to help grow and scale their rock star RCM team. In this role you will ensure proactive, efficient, and cost-effective revenue cycle management; maintain relevant vendor services; and identify and correct issues to maximize collections for their physician practice and/or ambulatory surgical center clients.
- Work closely with Talent Dept to meet hiring demands.
- Managing, reporting and identifying opportunities around KPIs for RCM Service Delivery.
- Work with Sales for pipeline visibility and capacity planning within owned territory.
- Direct human resource management of teams assigned to territory.
- Lead on-boarding program.
- Provide operational oversight of teams located in our Boca-based office and assigned to other territories.
- Manage regional customer escalations.
- Works closely with RCM leadership and Software Product Management to ensure successful RCM service delivery and customer experience.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years prior leadership experience in physician coding, billing and healthcare receivables management.
- Demonstrated success in team management and development.
- Comprehensive understanding of documentation, medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT coding guidelines.
- Full understanding of medical insurance policies, claims submission procedures and accounts receivables management.
- Prior experience in Gastroenterology and or Dermatology is helpful.
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and drive results.
- Strong computer (i.e. Microsoft Office, practice management, etc.) and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field highly preferred.
- Prior experience working with offshore resources a plus.
Job Status: Full Time