Residential Loan Processor II
Following established procedures and conforming to regulations and set time lines, the Mortgage Loan Processor reviews all new loans received for compliance and quality, discloses, and prepares the residential lending loan application file to be submitted for Underwriting Review.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of related experience in banking, finance, or Real Estate Loan Processing and Customer Service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of bank lending policies and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of FNMA guidelines, bank compliance and related Residential disclosures.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Detailed oriented, good math skills, organizational and analytical skills a must.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Internet browser applications.
- Bilingual language skills (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship building skills.
Job Status: Full Time