We are seeking a Pricing Manager for a client in the East Moline, IL area.
The Yield and Pricing Manager will:
- Develop overall pricing strategy to maximize yield and revenue
- Analyze cost of existing and new business to determine optimal price point for all products
- Analyze profitability of various pricing scenarios and their overall impact on the business.
- Provide data driven analysis to better understand market initiatives, sales initiatives and to drive product results.
- Analyze trade lanes and identify improvement opportunities via pricing
- Develop pricing standards and processes
- Implement and monitor a weight and inspections program
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in finance, accounting or other quantitative area
- Five years of yield management or pricing experience, preferably in the LTL or trucking industry
- Proven competence in price and cost modeling, data mining, quantitative analysis, financial modeling and conceptual thinking.
- Power user with Excel. CLI would be a plus.
- Experienced in Rate Bases and the NMFC process is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
Job Status: Full Time