We are hiring an Operations Specialist for our client's boutique bank. This position is primarily responsible for performing Investigational duties of the Wire Transfer Department.
- Verifies and clears possible OFAC matches for all wire transfers in our OFAC EDD program.
- Provides telephone and email support to customers and officers regarding wire transfer related issues.
- Inputs daily general ledger transactions.
- Serves as a Back Up for duties related to wire transfer system: creating and deleting users, resetting passwords, etc.
- Serves as a Back Up for duties related to wire transfer investigations: researching and resolving investigations for international/domestic wires.
- Serves as a Back Up for duties related to change of address, confirmations and reference letters.
- Report to the BSA/AML Officer any unusual and/or suspicious circumstances and/or activity detected.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- One year wire transfer experience. Two years experience with banking operations. Two years of customer service experience.
- One year basic accounting experience.
- High school Diploma/GED; college preferred.
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Job Status: Full Time