Loan Operations Specialist
The Loan Operations Specialist will review and identify discrepancies on all types of insurance policies and ensure that is in compliance with what is required by the bank. Will monitor the insurance activity for the life of the loan and will report any findings and insurance requirements to bank’s Officers and Management. Will be involved in various loan functions related to Loan Servicing.
- 2 year College Business degree preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience on insurance field on Property, Automobile and Liability Insurance or in Loan Operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Bilingual preferred, as there will be constant Customer service contact with Bank’s customers and officers.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel. Familiar with a loan core computer system preferred
- Must be able to analyze an appraisal to determine replacement cost of the property and land value and analyze the insurance policy to verify if there is sufficient coverage on the loan.
Job Status: Full Time