- Work closely with the Bank’s Commercial groups in reviewing commitment letters and assembling, preparing, and reviewing legal documents for the closing of C&I and CRE to ensure all Bank approved terms and conditions are accurately contained therein.
- Work closely with internal Lenders and Loan Operations as well as external Legal Counsel and Borrowers to coordinate timely and accurate loan closings and fundings.
- Responsible for accurate preparation of the appropriate tickets for loan disbursements, file maintenance, adjustments or other servicing related matters.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three to five years prior Commercial Banking experience with an emphasis on and knowledge of commercial loan documentation preparation and review.
- Thorough familiarity with construction loan monitoring and funding strongly preferred.
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
Job Status: Full Time