The Lender II will be primarily involved in assisting a senior lender in developing and managing of a commercial/real estate loan portfolio. The candidate, may be assigned the responsibility of managing a loan/deposit portfolio based on experience and qualification and the recommendation of the Division Director.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or commensurate banking experience (minimum of 5 years.)
- At least 3-5 years experience in commercial/real estate lending and portfolio management. Formal credit training program preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, sales and analytical skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications including WORD and Excel.
- May require bilingual skills (English/Spanish) for certain markets.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Job Status: Full Time