Insurance Customer Service Representative
We are seeking and Insurance Customer Service Representative for a client. MUST HAVE A 440 LICENSE, 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE, AND BILINGUAL!
- Excellent Customer Service Skills a must
- Discuss with customers on telephone and provide information on the company’s products and services.
- Record in agency system clients with details of inquiries or complaints and action steps that were taken.
- Billing on a monthly basis of bond and some cargo insurance, all web based reports to work from
- Understand the company’s US Customs Bonds and OTI bonds so that you will be able to tell whether/how a bond covers a type of loss or not. Duty here is later on after many months of training.
- Understand the company’s Cargo Insurance Websites to help the customer navigate through any issues.
- Must have 2 years experience as CSR in the logistics industry
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- 440 license is a must
- Professional Appearance and good phone etiquette and personality.
Job Status: Full Time