Financial Reporting Analyst
Collect data, perform analysis and develop reporting to populate established reporting vehicles as well as for special projects and additional analysis requested by department managers.
- Produce assigned dashboards, KPIs, scorecards and excel indicators within required time standards. Become familiar with data resulting from critical processes, so that obvious data integrity issues can be identified.
- Determine best graphical display for critical measures, creating graphics and dashboard formats to accurately convey process performance.
- Develop streamlined approaches for gathering data, automating and removing manual intervention, where possible.
- Develop data collection methodologies and analytic approaches to perform drill down analysis regarding process performance and improvement projects.
- Satisfy business line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases used through Mortgage Services.
- Analyze reporting requirements, provide recommendations, and present findings from analysis
- Participate in project teams related to their area of expertise and determine production needs with regards to reporting metrics.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field, or comparable experience and/or training in Computer Information Systems or Engineering with the appropriate emphasis in system integration database architecture and data management applications support functions.
- 2+ years of computer-related support experience. Knowledge of or experience in working with Reporting and/or Warehouse databases.
- Knowledge of relational databases, such as SQL or Oracle is essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Banking and/or financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Job Status: Full Time